I've started gathering my thoughts and materials for a new campaign. Running Swords & Wizardry Core. Houseruled and bashed, hither and yon, naturally.
So, in furtherance of that goal, in celebration of today's day, and harkening back to the
Also, because I haven't yet actually began writing anything new, for the upcoming campaign.
1. ze bullete's Swords & Wizardry Hireling Generator and Record Sheet.
This thing is just so perfect! The post also contains a link to his LL version.
2. Akrasia's Swords & Wizardry Houserules Index. These also appeared in an early issue of Knockspell and are featured in Newt Newport's Crypts & Things S&W variant. Good stuff! I've been using a tweaked version of his class-based weapon damage, for years.
3. Al Krombach's Swords & Wizardry Thief. Back in the day (like, just a few years ago,) there was no official Thief for Swords & Wizardry. So, naturally, the DIY community started making the backstabbing little bastards! This is my favorite.
4. James Maliszewski's Paladin, Monk, Ranger and Thief. Most of those can also be found within the pages of Knockspell.
5. Fitz's Swords & Wizardry Houserules page.
6. bliss_infinte's Swords & Wizardry resources. Buncha good stuff, here.
7. Salvatore Macri's Swords & Wizardry Companion page and WhiteBox Heroes.
8. Al Krombach's Beyond the Black Gate Compendium 2009, 2010, 2011.
9. The Mythmere Games download page.
10. Another from Al. The Monsterless Manual. Hey, Al! Were did you go? I want some more groovy gaming stuff!
11. Roger G-S from Roles, Rules and Rolls put out Varlets & Vermin way back in 2010!
12. Mike Davison has produced a lot of material, at his Sword +1 blog. Including this Viking Saga for Whitebox.
13. Jed McClure's Swords & Wizardry wheel-chart.
14. Rob Conley's Blackmarsh.
15. A new Swords & Wizardry Forum.